Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A day to think over

Tomorrow is Hari Raya Aidilfitri, a celebration celebrated by Muslims after fasting for a month. In fact, the fasting season is a unique season. One can see the reduction of customers in many 'Mamak' stalls and shops, Malay restaurants would close at this time and none of the Muslims will turn up in any restaurants.

This is the month also where you can see 'Pasar Ramadhan', or evening markets where various food and drinks are sold. Really, there are a variety of delicious food around. In fact, I've been advised before that on the first day of this 'Pasar Ramadhan', I should not be buying any food of these stalls because when they are fasting, they wouldn't be able to determine correctly the amount of sugar or salt or whatever ingredients added to make up the food. Neh..as time goes by, if they are good chefs, they would definitely know how much sugar or salt should be added in- thus, it'll not be THAT bad=P, right?

Anyway, today's is the last day for the fasting day and tomorrow would be the celebrations!! I am looking forward to open houses and all, but (*tsk tsk sob sob, I'm coughing and been sick for a week ady!!) haih!!

My sickness is due to infection in upper respiratory tract and also in lower respiratory tract. I am seriously irritated with my coughs and I have a feeling that my cough expectorant is not working at all. What's worse, the preservative of sodium benzoate is quite high (if I'm not mistaken, it is 0.1% v/w). Imagine how much you have consumed if you are taking 10 ml, 3 times a day for 2 weeks? Poisoned... *sob sob*

I have to control my food consumption- cannot be taking too sweet or too spicy food, nor items that are labelled as 'heaty' or oily food. Well, fried food, baked food and any food in deep hot oil are considered heaty- according to older generations.

That's bad, isn't it? That means, in short- I'll be eating tasteless food. *sigh*

Okay, back to my title. I am getting out of topic. *winks*

As the celebrations mood is around, and no one literally is in my office (yes- it's empty!!) I am also in the holiday mood right now. LOL.

So, I am going to pass on my working day less hectic as my previous days- today is a work+ moderate music+internet (a day that I've never had before this).

This is also a day for me to think over my past, what I should do with my future and steps to achieve it. A day for me to think thrice on my relationship with others. Well, a day to do anything that I can think of.

Okay, back to work and music.

No comments: