Wednesday, February 9, 2011

No longer yesterday

~When you're in a prolonged state of denial, everything becomes surreal and it finally brings to a consequence- you never wished it had happened at all ~

Deep thinking today since the conversation yesterday

As more and more events take place
With more moments flying
It was no longer yesterday
No longer like that anymore
That's why, should never take things for granted..

How fast time flies, how fast people change hor?
I guess these are what we call time changes people
It was a good question asked- why feel like that when you're getting what you wished for?
Things happens for a reason, remember?

My long holiday at home also reminds me of something that I thought I'll never go through it
Somehow it was a relieve leh
=) Glad that it happened
I never thought I would have done it..

But another problem is still tailing up, have to finish it fast and that's it .. 

Anyway, keep moving on yeah!

Sorry- post-home emotions is always like this..need a few days to recover :P
Btw, I have a nice old song to share with you:




so long~ Happy collecting angpows!!!

No comments: