Monday, October 22, 2012

Fear of aging?!

It's not really the fear of t-h-a-t aging as you've thought..
Okay, let me describe here
I was rushing from school to the service centre to get an exchange for my iphone
Then i went back to home's nearby food centre to grab my simple beehoon and some veggies and egg and etc side dishes
But while i was crossing th road, I happened to notice someone strangely familiar holding a bag of groceries. The petite, fragile, aunt joyce was there, going to cross the road
What a surprise
In fact, i was really, really rushing... but I can't just leave her there, right?
Then i held her hand and took the grocery bag from her and held with the other hand
A bit heavy ...@@ Boy, she's tough!
Anyway the first word she said after smiling at me was eh? I was going to take a cab because I feel I can't make it
Actually to walk back to our house, it would roughly take 10mins only
Then she said she still have the neck pain from that day's sprain
So I decided to ask her to go see the doctor (as I had called my mom earlier and she said Aunt Joyce needs muscle relaxant)
Then came back home, I quickly cleared my laundry...And I need to wash another load actually :(
Procastinatiomn and too hefty work recently
ANyway, this is not my point yet...:S I'm babbling so much again~
Flashbacks...
The moment i saw her crossing the road, I suddenly realise she's very elderly
Scares me
Really...
I don't want to be like that...

It's just too...............scaryy~

No comments: