Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Babbling too much

Recently I have this habit of babbling too much- erm, through emails...mainly because:

1. I was too occupied with writing and writing- that until my brain seemed to dysfunction
2. I was anti-social- all outings reduced to -1
3. I was sitting at my desk place most of the time- health also probably deteriorated; lack of sports!!
4. I wasn't having sufficent sleeping hours.. 5-6 hours? - resulting in strenuous brain after waking up

Oh boy, I deserve a looooooooooooong gooooood holiday!

Anyway, my points wasn't the above:
well, I bombed my colleague's email yesterday coz I wasn't focused on the email that he had sent me just for my information...
I first replied with a wrong date
Then i corrected the date
Then I sent another email saying please disregard my earlier two emails to further explain and minus his time reading my email...(it was about 6pm, all done within 15mins?)
Then today morning, i realised that i read the contents of the email wrongly...OOooopPPsss
Means I had deciphered the wrong information
And so, whatever that I wrote yesterday were in fact- useless
Hmmmmmm --> :S (this was my expression when I was showering, because the thought just came up when I was having my morning shower)
zzzzzzzzzzzz

And so, I decided to send him the 4th email apologizing: sorry for bombing your mailbox
aiyohhh how paiseh I felt
how blur was I ah? =="

anyway, felt kinda touched when he said these:


No problem.
I don’t really understand what you are writing anyway.
Good to get things out of your system when you are stressed. Bomb my mailbox anytime.

LOL
haihhhh...paisehnyaaaaa
==
but really, really thankful for sweeeet people like these too ^^

and suddenly I'm thankful not for being a doctor
imagine how careless would I be?
:S

anyway, thanks everything to brain dysfunction! So lousy, at such a young age and being such a blur person :(
And before all these, I only got complimented for being meticulous
wrong judgement hor...

Sigh...Recently, the sleep deprivation effect had me feeling lack of sufficient sleep, that even my junior, when she saw me (for us to have lunch), she asked me- did you just wake up from sleep?

zzzzzzzz
If I have such a nice life to wake up from sleep during lunch hour... that would be a rainbow lor! Plus, impossible for right now when the writing work is so intense...
okayla so long~

No comments: