Thursday, May 7, 2015

Hello!

Hello!!

Been wanting to drop by and write a few words, but that procrastination had been ongoing until...now

Will only drop by a few words here and that is:

1) Because of the strong principal that money can't buy time, and I feel that I am not utilising my time  well, the negativity is there....
2) Because of uncertainties and over expectations, disappointments ensue..

but..(lessons)

1) We should try our best in anything that we are chanced upon (oh well, including the cooking part)
2) Be adventurous and anticipate uncertainties, since nothing can be done about it..

Just like this horsey who came charging at me when I was taking its picture not too far away....=.=
This was taken at Newforest by the way...

Not sure if it is a pony or horse...but how would I say; playful? :P

No comments: