Friday, October 24, 2008

Morning 'sickness'

yes yes..morning 'sickness'
But it's not that sickness on pregnancy and dizziness and nausea...
It's caused by work and workplace.

This is the 'sickness' that I got from being blamed when the person who is guilty is pushing it on me.

Of course I defended myself. And I'm happy that I shooted her back.
But I still failed to control myself from being angered by her at that particular moment. Low EQ I supposed. sigh.

So irresponsible, slow and egoistic. If she's not happy working here, she could have just left to somewhere heavenly where she waits for money at the end of the month deposited into her accounts while she shakes her leg and open her mouth for people to feed. In addition, this 'auntie/ mak cik' really tarnished her whole office's community image.

In which, her office community has been the place we try to avoid and never get near because of the status.

*shake shake head*

sigh.

You'll never improve. That's a hard fact.

1 comment:

玉=Jade said...

Soon..u will fly away..so just "ren" hehe