Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Attracted!

It was a really hot afternoon too. We sat outside the lecture hall waiting to go in for the 4pm class yesterday.

While munching my fruits snack, my attention was suddenly captured to ..

To a gorgeous white car!

Placing my bag on the bench, I walked like a zombie towards the parking lot, which was about 100 m away. Well, there was a dustbin there, and I could walk towards the bin to throw my food package and to see what car was that. *spy*

I knew it was a Mitsubishi car but the model..I don't know.
The sunlight was shining so brightly that I couldn't see its model name from where I was sitting initially.

Better grab this chance and see nearer;P

And, ta daaaa..... It's a COLT! Wow!!

And it's expensive too, far more than my dream car.. =.=

Oh well, back to class..

So long~~

3 comments:

Jerome said...

not attracted to me ?

SN said...

=.=" to the car lahh...

Jerome said...

shit... im worst thn a car!