Friday, March 6, 2009

Returned from home sweet home

Didn't realised that I've left my baby for so many days dy...tsk tsk

I went back home!!! :D
Brought souvenirs like a santa :D

Met my beloved family and a few people :D
Wasted not being able to see another few more people though..lousy ones..
It's okayla, I don't have much time back at home anyway.
I miss the food!! Urgghh!!

This time, I've returned with a new hope, new life and new motivation.
And a type of new food too, from Cameron (hehe!!)..been eating it with cheese for the past 3 days dy. Fattening ler >.<
But I like it..thanks:D
But I still haven't finished my bread..4 days dy..sob sob
This will stop me from eating bread for some time.

No more procrastination and lagging in studies dy.
Have to focus 101% or otherwise..have to say byebye to school. (I don't know, but it's possible you see).
*exaggerating*

So long~~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahahahah....nxt time put ur excess bread in fridge. When want to eat, only toast/grill/ microwave it. Pls dun bersusah payah makan d same thing continuously....

SN said...

but i hardly keep bread in fridge wor..=.= hehe. nola won bersusah payah de. susah payah eat d bread got la:P

Anonymous said...

Dun b so cruel to urself la....
Life is beautiful, mz enjoy while living it to d fullest! :P

SN said...

dun worry, me sayang myself de=) hehe!