Saturday, April 18, 2009

WHOAA!

I'm SERIOUSLY amazed with my housemate!! I really didn't want to blurt this out but I just can't help writing it here (forgive me for being emo but I really had big eyes looking at this!!)
Or I should say- 'no eyes to see'??

Last time, she placed the bleach on the kitchen sink. I was already...WT??!!
I had to clean the sink nicely and put the bleach onto the floor.

Just now, I saw her washing her clothes in the kitchen sink with a basin and a bottle of bleach for coloured clothes.
What's worst is that she keeps her basin in the kitchen cabinet *faint*
And she loves to leave her dishes there until it grow molds at times.
Imagine the amount of bleach in the plates that she has!

Shouldn't it be a COMMON sense that detergents and food should not mix together??
And she's already 29 years old!! What are all the knowledge beyond these years??

Really..
s-p-e-e-c-h-l-e-s-s!!

Ignorance is never a bliss~

6 comments:

玉=Jade said...

Hmmm, maybe is time to start telling her what you feel. So called phD student... tsk tsk. Make sure u rinse the sink a zillion time before you use it for washing ur food then..

SN said...

This is really a permanent-head-damage person. I asked her why she put the basin in the cabinet, in fact. She said there's no other place to put. The apartment is SO big and she said so. What more can I say? Anyway, she's moving out soon so I hope that's true.

Susan said...

one thing can make sure is she is not a science student. If she is, omg. What i can say is she never take care of her health. haha.. give her ur blog address and ask her come in to read ur blogss... :P

SN said...

she IS a science student from Science Faculty

玉=Jade said...

She probably wants to hide it rfom people's view. Well, I don't think it got to do with whether you are from Science background or not la, cause it is pretty common sense bah..

SN said...

hiding? err..
But the background one. Yep, exactly. That's my point too.