Thursday, July 16, 2009

Miss them badly..

Missing home~~and my beloved!!

Aiks..
Danny..

and...Sunny!!!

I forgot to mention that when my brother's friend came over to KL, she slept on my bed. It was very late when she reached our home, which I think was around 2-3 am.
My doggie has this 'bad' and punctual habit and wakes up around 6.30 am, or at most, 7.00am. It doesn't matter whether it's weekday or weekend. At times, when you think you can sleep until 8am, it's just so so impossible without him jumping to the bed or jumping around.

What happened was, the moment he woke up, he started barking towards my bed.

My brother's friend got shocked. The barking was pretty loud.
Imagine a tiny and friendly dog like him growling...

gRrrRR..

Oh well, this shows how protective my doggie is =)
I bet he must be super blur and didn't realised who it was on the night before.

Short-term memory?

Perhaps so..

So long~

No comments: