Thursday, August 13, 2009

New semester

Sorry for not updating :P

Just came back from a hectic back-home visit..
Busy until my mom even complained : "how come so few hours at home?? and next time should take longer leave"
lol..
Coz we rushed to so many places within that few hours at home..
And again, we couldn't settle some stuffs but I'm leaving those to them to settle
=P

In fact got lotsa stuffs to blog but because I'm always stranded in my office.. (reasons :P) so I didn't bother to blog much..

This week is a new week for me..
New semester, new modules, new lecturers, new places to attend classes..and some classes are just located to farrrr away...that I got 'sesat'
And luckily my junior was there to guide me there :P

And really have to behave more 'guai'
I just realised that my juniors are learning everything from us (the so-called one-semester senior:P)
We were talking today on lab meetings and I accidentally mentioned that if we have classes to clash the meetings, then we'll skip the meetings
Then my junior actually said "so, I should take classes to purposely clash with the lab meetings right? You said one?? "

Aiks..
See la.. when blind leads the blind..
definitely all will end up in accidents.. (langgar walls)

Oh yeah.. in fact, I'm pretty shocked with how we all over here have to 'rampas' courses just like back in UPM..
Not to say being kiasu but I think we're slowly adopting that habit
Sigh
*still conscious*

But we were rewarded somehow with that rush
Seemed that we were lucky enough that we managed to squeeze into every module that we had registered.. and when we attended the classes, they were just so many students!! Reminds me of those undergraduate classes
What's more is that we'll see students approaching the lecturers and wondering whether they can still apply to attend those classes or not and yup, I was one of them too!

Imagine attending courses when the amount of students are just like during our undergraduates
# too many students dy
=.="

I'm looking forward to tonight's http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2009/8/13/nation/4512308&sec=nation (thanks YW!!) hopefully can see.. missed yesterday's one..:P
We see together la ha..hehe
Same sky..

So long~

6 comments:

Q said...

lets us wish upon a star! :D

SN said...

yaa!! make a wish~~ make few wishes la at least :D

玉=Jade said...

Junior theret to guide you? Not vice versa? hehe

SN said...

junior ex nus.. hehe

E-e-E-leya said...

takecare dear n gudluck 4 all u do...been missing u very much...muax

SN said...

eliaaa..thxx!!u too dear:)miss ya alott.. *hugss*