Thursday, October 22, 2009

Hortpark-Telok Blangah-Mount Faber Park

After finishing lots of presentations for this semester, I finally had a good chance to loiter at the park with LG and HF. Still rushing with assignments but at least for now, there is a need for less intensive readings. I'm still reading for assignments! Also, I finally have more time to do labwork back to what I used to do before the semester start. Really a hectic semester, I would say..

We started from Hortpark and was soon greeted by a family of monkeys. They practically just walk right beside you! This one apparently walked passed me and so, I captured its backside:P

I really wonder how tired the dogs would be..the parks are about 9km in a stretch!
With uniquely well-kept seating places


With two lengluis..

And I took this picture to remind me of fall colours..though there's no fall here..

Also, a miniature of Paris Eiffel Tower :P

Spider Lily along the way..

And shady trees.. Surprisingly my legs did not ache.. I was expecting it for the next day's one.. ;)

So long~

No comments: