Saturday, October 31, 2009

Lunch's welcoming gift

I can't believe my luck in getting this close to this tree!! It had captured my attention months ago because it had been blooming with full of purple flowers but with very very very few leaves. I don't know what it's called but it's been there since I moved into the new room. So, every morning whenever I board the bus to my department, I would be glancing at that tree (because seconds after the bus passes the tree in front of University Hall, I would have to unboard the bus). So whenever I see that tree, I would tell myself, "must take picture of the tree before the flowers being blown away, must must...- but procrastination, you see:P). Then, weeks later, by the time I was determined to do so, the flowers were gone. How disappointed was I...

One week ago, while we were going to lunch (@ NUH), suddenly a thin tree full of purple flowers bloomed! I was so :D :D *mouth opens wide* Can't believe that there's another one here and the flowers are just as tall as me! The earlier tree at University Hall was just too high up that I wouldn't be able to get this close also!

Quickly, I get my camera and snapped on the same evening..Now, ta daaaa....






So long~

No comments: