Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Life's chicken essence- blasts after blasts until no feelings

Been having so much of shocking and saddening things lately that any bad thing that came by will be another blast for me.
I was initially planning a thorough, full labwork this week (especially these two days and coming one week. This work would be equivalent to about 3 weeks' work or my past 3 months' work when I frst started) since my current work is halted due to my another going-on stuffs.

But all the bad things before these weren't that heavy/ much until today, when I realised that I've finally broken my record here of having contaminated cells.. haihhhhhhhh!!! Whole half batch got this error..really record-breaking >.<
Never broken this record before!
Eee yerrr....

Was so disappointed..all my efforts wasted!
Worst is, I got so disappointed that it became a no-feeling thingy..
Like a feeling-less zombie..I walked around the lab and back to my table..

Luckily got this bunch of funny labmates around that my mood turned 180 degrees hours later.
But still.. almost any blasts that I know I'm already going through. Any more??
Perhaps I should mandi bunga, or whatever that can be done to go back to myself?
Help~~~!!!


By the way, these songs are really niceeee!!
Westlife's What About Now &;
Westlife's Leaving

The 'Leaving' song, really touching *sobs*
Haih...leaving~

So long laa...~

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Life has it ups and downs. Don't worry, you will see the results soon!

SN said...

thanks...u oso keep goin strong gal! =) *hugs*
things happen for a reason:)