Thursday, April 1, 2010

Memories- Dr Tong Chow Chin demise

Today marks one of the happiest day in many people's life as they can perform pranks on others.

But to me, it is a point that determines how fast time flies. How fragile life is and how we've always take things for granted.

It's already one year since one of my favourite lecturers had passed away due to the killing disease, leukemia.
I remember visiting him for the last time to get a letter from him, where he had carefully and genuinely well-prepared for me. Being a very considerate man (he was not feeling well when I met him), he told me to wait at the tables outside for better air circulation. We had a good chit chat while he was coughing halfway. I thought it was just some normal sickness. I never knew that it would be the last time for me to see him.

He always mentioned on his family, how his son and daughter are doing. I bet he must be a real proud dad :)
I even felt delighted when he shared the news that his daughter's in UPM studying medicine now. I hope she goes on strong there.


May he rest in peace. And may his family go on well too.

Today also marks the day I've realised how things go so not right.
The amount of work and effort and time wasted is definitely not worthwhile at all.

I hope there's still a glimpse of hope..
Being a pessimistic person very recently, I really wonder how long I can hang on..
Sigh

No comments: