Monday, September 20, 2010

Kite runner

Despite my uber busy life, or procastinating life.. I still crave for fiction books, which I've hardly ever read since I was in my teens..
Lately, I've been trying to read books whenever on the bus, despite the short 15-20 mins journey
And guess what? I've managed to finish these two within 2 weeks! But I guess I should put a halt to this again..Or my eyesight will spoil ><

Before I read The Kite Runner, Life of 'Pai' has been a really funny and interesting one..
But the Kite Runner is simply fascinating!

Today, as I was finishing the last part of the Kite Runner during my dinner, my tears swelled up..
         
       
I just couldn't control my cravings for storybooks
They say it's a good way to relax and relieve stress, even if you just read for 10mins
For me, I'll probably be finishing a book within the same day if I could. I wish laa...

For you a thousand times over~
:')

2 comments:

Eileen Tai 诗蕾 said...

'Life of Pi' is one of my favourite book~! love it... :) i just bought the kite runner at bookfest@KLCC 2 weeks ago, but haven't read it yet..hehe.. :p

SN said...

I'm sure you'd be hooked to it! i was so into the funny 'Life of Pi' (especially the last part!! so funny!!)before the 'Kite Runner' :)