Sunday, February 19, 2012

well well, what's next?

I wish I could fly kites at any time that I want
Or watch movies non-stop like I used to do
I wish I could listen to songs all day long
And sleep all night and day long that I thought I could
Or hug and play with my beloved dog all day, disturbing him when he's asleep and scratching his head for as long as he wants
and then tightly hugs him

*lazy thinking mentality right?
sigh

Wondering why environment forces our life to be more difficult each day
Is this a consequence of the ambitions that we are chasing?
The higher we aim, the harder it is..and the higher we climb?

It suddenly strikes me today, well, what's next?
It's like no longer another motivating reason to do things that are supposed to be done

Yeap yeap, I know
And therefore, i wonder
what would i feel if i'm working and i feel no motivations anymore?
something really deep to ponder for now..

perhaps been overthinking lately
and as it's a monday again tomorrow

oops so sorry for an emo post
it's just something that came across my mind today
perhaps, i'm going to another stage of more 'matured' life
perhaps, it's just because it's a monday blues

we can't always get all we want, right?

so long~

No comments: