Saturday, September 7, 2013

Thought-provoking late evening

"Respect"
Learning to do this more because I highly demand this from others
I'm cancelling my sent friend request because I felt that I probably isn't just up to the game
Tired of these too..
If you have no sincerity, I wouldn't demand from you lah=P
Plus it's good too... the pros is more than cons..because I was also thinking for sometime if I should hit that button initially..

We went to the River Valley's boat ride..Seemed that her question reminded me many of the past..

I wonder if she will ever understand how i feel by asking these sorta sensitive questions.. *sigh
Maybe it wasn't as sensitive for her than for me
Or I was portraying a strong personality that....?
Or just to break the ice- that's why?


And the drenched and very late back home journey back was a thought-provoking one too... like..choices are made so just have to grit my teeth and go ahead..
The rain was somehow drenching my soul..

I should be thankful
Well, I am really thankful for the past
For what that has been pampered and done
That I do wonder if my choice was very wrong..
Nevertheless, once made, I just can't turn back anymore because I would have thought of these earlier before deciding..
The what ifs.. it's always there somehow

Btw, yesterday too, provoked me on...the values of friendship
And how beyond we can go before we put a STOP sign
Somehow I'm learning to have the CBB mood turned on in almost every single thing that I'm doing
Surprised but..

just CBB anymore..sigh

P/S: I always wonder off to blogs when I write important things... zzzz.... sigh >.< lousy me!

oh another one: Notre dame de musical here I come! :)

No comments: