Monday, August 26, 2013

Kids and wisdoms

Fluorescent-shirt boy asking the younger boy (wearing red shirt) in Chinese, which parent do you prefer?
Younger boy said: my dad. Mom is not good.
Older boy was surprised and said, in Chinese proverb, mom is always the most important. Both your parents worked hard. Your mom bought you all the toys, you know... How could you said your mom like that?
Younger boy: .... Dunno what happened after that (I didn continue 'eavesdropping' but..)
Younger boy started slapping his face himself and both the elder boy (fluorescent t-shirt) and his another sibling said: enough already, don't slap anymore ya..

:) 
I was enjoying the live band at the Esplanade area, while overlooking the Singapore river.. Nice weather for some soul-searching activity.. 

Suddenly, a cute little girl came towards me while I was mesmerised by the river.. in deep thoughts..
Her black huge eyes widened at the sight of me munching my pepero sticks..
And so, instincts told me to share my chocolate sticks with her..

After some moments, her family decided to leave the seats there and placed her on her stroller..
She reluctantly left with her eyes glued to me..and my chocolate sticks I supposed..
Didn't even bothered to wave goodbye at all..
Only her lingering eyes..
How cute.. =)

P/S: chocolate-flavoured food are indeed one's best friend when one is in deep thoughts..

So long~

No comments: