Thursday, March 27, 2014

Blooming flowers of friendship and life

My best friend whom had battled along with me all these years had left to US for good..
It was a really bitter farewell, and yet paradoxically, a sweet one too for us.. 
It is really for a much better future for her..

I will be reading on her new chapter of life soon...:)

Losing such a close friend especially in a foreign land, where as you grow older, you tend to be less open too..

It is indeed, quite a different experience for me. Moreover, for me whom treasure friendships and sincere friends, this is something quite drastic. To be frank, it's even much, much more emotional than breaking up...Nevertheless, the wonderfullll moments that we have spent together will always be there..

I have friends that tend to find me only when feel lonely, and I usually do not response much to these requests. Recently I have one occasion, after realizing that her husband had left the country for work and she's lonely. And to be truth, I really regretted saying yes to meet her up before finding out that her husband had left for work. I was trying to pacify myself to be more understanding for her, but I just can't lie to myself. 

Lessons: always remember to spend time only with people whom you think is worth spending your time with. 

On the other side, since the long draught from early this year, the plants were all dried and drying: which was kind of sad.

Now, these are blooming again:D thanks to the rainy season/ normal rain-shine-rain-shine days:D

I had been watching the grass turned from:

And wind blewing off this going-to-bloom-soon flower due to the extreme dry season... :(


To.. Ta daaaaa~
See what I've found:




The last picture is more meaningful for me, because as I pass through the field every morning, these grass flowers seemed to bloom and occupy more than the day before..

They're in fact, just normal ordinary grass.. But imagine being a tiny people walking among these beautiful 'trees', nice right???:p

So long~

No comments: