Sunday, February 8, 2015

Another chapter of adventure:)

Finally finished editing a paper (not of my expertise but just helping) and now, went through the really nice Stephen Hawking's movie!!
I seldom enjoy bibiliographies because I find them boring...but this one --> thumbsssss up! very inspiring, touching and great story:')


Oh, BTW, these are the views that I get while being temporary placed here...
One thing for sure that I get to see more: various species of birds chirping around:)
And less buildings, but more

Don't know what lies ahead yet, but for now: tired of walking and the amount of distance that I have had for the past 4 days is equivalent to twice of walking that I had during my previous China-Sichuan trip.

=.="

Oh well, getting out of comfort zone is not easy, especially the previous 1-2 months of rushing preparation for everything...all for these..
And before the interview's advices...thanks!!!:))

So much was done, so much was being expected to be done and all for these:))) *finally*
----> hopefully smooth one though I think more adventures to come somemore...

Think I had complained all to a few very understanding/listening friend who had went through these...and after hearing C's stories particularly; I am especially super grateful with mine.
And that nice last Malaysian food meal before flying off. Gonna miss my char kway teow and asam laksa for a longggggggg time ah! >.<"

But will have lotsa homemade bak kut teh for sure...haha

And singapore's white pepper bak kut teh also..

Anywayyyyy, I'm still feeling really blessed with all these; awesome family and close friends who had provided so much of help/supports/everythinggggg even until the very last minute: my overweight luggages to be put into the taxi before reaching airport and extra things to be 'tumpang'-ed also.

What more should I say? :'))
Big hugssssss to you awesome people!!! :'))

So longggg~




P/S: haven't done any homework on travelling yet......soooooo tiredddddd...but more to cover soon!!

No comments: