Friday, February 13, 2015

Fruitful day:)

Today's the day that I felt being treated like some very important contributing personnel. Feel like a grown up person (at this age =.=)! Today's also the day that I felt really thankful for these: 

1. Being given advices on current life; just be ready to take risks like what I'm currently doing. 
2. Being a listener to some nice stranger (very surprisingly; I probably have a good listener's face today)
3. Being able to solve the current biggest  headache before deadline after my severe pushy mood these two weeks!! and...
4. Being able to be approved of what I want for the current plans. Feel bad that instead of selling myself, others had to keep me continually interested. I guess it's all about my hunger for learning that made me like this. Sigh.. So ungrateful of me yeah? 

Anywayyyy, productive day huh?:)

What more can I say?:) 

#blessed

All in all, thank you for everything!!:)

So long~