Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Facing it

Just came back from a short holiday. Not even considered as a holiday in fact. But managed to cramp some stuffs that are meant to be settled together. It's just saddening that some things go unsettled. Maybe better chances will come along later. We all hope so, don't we? Though we know that time is flying already. Even my siblings were tempted but we still have to wait for better ones. Wait la ha..

Surprisingly, but I managed to meet up with few of my close friends which we (or me, perhaps) had expected to meet once a year (since everyone is sooo busy!). Funny is finally, I've managed to retrieve my 2 years ago birthday presents from one of them! In fact, there were two presents but I think got one got lost already since my friend had been keeping them for me for 2 years dy and maybe it got lost in the middle of the way. So left one, but better than none la ha.. and that was before someone left to somewhere to study somemore..

Anyway, getting more good news from some of them had definitely been a happy one. I hope they'll be doing very well! I am proud of them =)

I took the Transnasional Bus from Pudu Station, KL to Singapore that stops in Lavender. I like Transnasional busses as we can easily buy from many petrol stations, and the petrol station where I bought the ticket was just right opposite my house :) Thus, less hassles for me to travel to Pudu and get a ticket. The fact that I hate travelling from Pudu bus station remains the same but have to, unless I managed to get a plane ticket. Anyway, the bus journey was not really that bad. Smooth and comfortable, though definitely not as comfortable as the Transtar that we took for the going back journey to KL on last Friday. They stopped once at Simpang Renggam, Johor after about 2 hours and 45 mins journey for rest and prayers I supposed. I was glad that my seat was a good one and I really had slept so much that I wondered if I was having any 'tired' sickness. I seldom sleep so much in long journey transports when I'm alone but this time was an exception. Perhaps, I've finally got used to it :P

Overall journey was much longer than plane, which I finally can confirm about it. I reached Lavender at about 7.30pm and the journey was about 6 hours. Taking plane is definitely much faster, by at least 1 hour for the overall journey as compared to bus.

However, coming back (leaving home) is always a dragging one, as always. Worst if when we get some shocks of life through emails >.< NOT anticipating it at all.

As for the room thingy, I've finally found a good room to stay out with my roomate-to-be. Looking forward it..but only feel lagging in terms of moving out. I like this hostel sooo much and it's definitely draining to move out.

Anyway, life is life- so face it!

So long~

No comments: