Thursday, June 4, 2009

Quick updates

I don't know why I'm lacking the 'rajin-ness' to blog more so I'll just quickly update this while I'm in the mood before sleeping.

I'm looking for a room now to move out for a more stable life. Otherwise, we'll have to worry on staying on every semester, reapplying, waiting for the results and etc etc (though I love this place sooo much!!)

My friend had gone for the kidney stone removal surgery and is doing fine, I hope. I'm constantly being updated with his current situation (which did scare me) because can't movelah, painlah, can't walk much, etc etc. And he's naming the stone "Stoney"..=.="
I'll get the picture uploaded later if it's nice..

And no fast food and seafood for him.
Bad right?
So, please drink more water! I'll have to remind myself that too, especially when I spend hours in lab and forget about food and drinks at times.

As for another recent news, I managed to pass a killer paper (sigh, I am hoping to pass exam modules at this level- feel so pathetic at times). The amount of time spent in studying this particular subject was quite intense, though it was quite a last-minute preparation (3 weeks- long dy actually; on and off with sleepless nights due to stuffs and lab work) and some of the people actually took less than a week!

I later found out that most of what we were studying for the past torturing semester were covered in their undergraduate courses here. Wah loaa..

So, this leads me to this conclusion: are we not that capable or are their standard so that high??

Now is another worry on pushing up my grades..
But I don't wanna care much dy, not right now..

3 comments:

玉=Jade said...

A jumble of feelings. For the room part, go see a few places then you surely will know which is best for you. Sooner or later have to face the music too de..

SN said...

Ya, like a pot. Human..normal la..hehe =)
Many suggesting many different places.. considering right now=)Otherwise, just stay on and look later.

玉=Jade said...

Yeah clear ur mind.