Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Home!

Oh yeah, I'm going home this Saturday after an abrupt decision made within minutes after the phone call.

Somehow I hope that last minute things will work out easier and faster.
I have not even applied for leave yet :P

In fact, I was planning to go back next week because I'll probably be meeting someone that will be in my family in years to come:P
Hope so, because I've been given a good impression on this person all this while.

Now that the plan has changed, the chance is probably missed. But anyway, I'm still going home =)

Plenty of things to do this time- including celebrating birthdays and special days and etc..
I wish I can take longer leave somehow..
As for my room-searching, I've written surat kesian for three times already. I just find that these people are so rigid at times. So not used to it!

It always the fact that we can't get all we want, as always.
That's life I supposed..

So long~

No comments: