Saturday, August 22, 2009

Postcards from Singapore - Esplanade

I'm in blogging mood right now so better post some stuffs up (and procrastinating things that I'm supposed to do! =P)

I went for this last week..
http://www.esplanade.com/whats_on/programme_info/postcards_from_singapore/index.jsp#tabs and realised that they have another very nice event soon!

It's another symphony on Yesterday Once More by NUS Symphony! =D

After the patriotic symphony of about 1 hour, we left and walked around Esplanade.

In fact, I didn't bring my camera along and thus, have to utilise my handphone..and the photos turned out to be *no eyes see*
I didn't know that nokia camera is worst than Sony's! Eeeee..

My fave pic!
Only these two 'Singa's are different from the rests (they had these 'huggies' lined up in Esplanade for the National Day month and each carries a different message on Singapore). This girl is a tourist currently residing in Spain and will be here for a month. And so, we posed..

Home..the theme for this month's events in Esplanade

We walked and walked until dinner time. And so, these were what we saw..

A huge black fat pigeon

And kids trying to jump into the river

Crabs waiting to be cooked

And we we saw some local young bands performing rock and roll as well as pop. What's interesting is that this man of age 50 ++ to 60 ++ could dance in every alternate song sung! He was the guy of attention that day. His wife was at the side there watching and supporting him and.. he's a really a good dancer!!
In addition, this young man was also dancing along..so cuteee!! (how I wish I have a better camera that time)

Looking forward the September event.. =)

No comments: