Friday, August 28, 2009

Small meet-up

WT, XQ and I met up yesterday. I think it has been almost 7 years since we've last met up. I was initially worried, I mean- 3 people, and some of us who couldn't click at all back then could meet up here - in such a small place ( Sg ) and talked bad about ( not revealing ...... :P)

And coincidentally CS actually arranged another Form 6 reunion at the same time and I missed it again.

Anyway, I felt really appreciative after meeting them. I mean, they're staying pretty far away , have work shifts and tonnes of work (that I heard that it's very usual for them to go back home every day after the cleaning lady comes at 10pm) and their effort to make this small meet-up a success was really sweet. (Reminds me of my Form 6 reunion when I went back weeks ago :D) In fact, to plan this small gathering took us one month!

As they always say, people change, things change, whatever it is, but definitely, time passes so quickly. Hearing how they struggle in the current workforce and dealing with everyday-life-is-like-that-or-worst situation makes me think hard. I don't know if it's because of the culture that changed certain people to like that.

It's like being forced to become like that but one is not accepting the forces to change, or perhaps slowly adopting it. Newton's law or whatever law just doesn't work. So in the end, that party struggles.

Bad? Good? I don't know. I still can see the coping-up stage of her though she's here for so many years already.

I just realised that many of us are like that.

So long~

No comments: