Thursday, January 21, 2010

Back home and Esplanade trips pictures

Happy New Year 2010!!

Basically, what I did during new year was to fulfill the promise I've made to myself earlier- that is...ta daaaaaaa...owning a better better camera!!

=)

Well, I kept my promise..although presently, I didn't really spend that much of the time 'entertaining' my second 'pet'..
However, I did play around with most of its functions..

Here are the functions that I've played it:

1) Changing the tones- as G 11 has various tones, these are some that I've played with.

Sepia

B/W Black and white
Neutral

Automatic mode
I was watching this! :P
You can select the colour that you want.. this function should work really well when all the focus is to a particular object only, especially if that object is less striking.. but I think it'd work very well with a stalk of flower too.. ;)2) And esplanade! =) Was playing around with the aperture and shutter speed..I had this at F8.0 and shutter speed of 1-2"


Hehe..my fave pic!! Turned out just so so nice! =)
With lotsa lotsa seashells for this month's Esplanade's theme..! =)
Fyi, all the pictures were unedited at all, except for the size..

So long~

2 comments:

Jerome said...

something is not right with the colour...

SN said...

yameh, which one?