Monday, January 25, 2010

Cravings!!

Eii... part of my blog was deleted ..

I'm literally craving for food for more than 36 hours dy!!

Symptoms that I should go back soon??
Or having some FCS (Food Craving Syndrome)?

I was trying to distract myself from hunger and these missing-food-syndrome by busily sms-ing yesterday night..but the cravings are still here today! >.<
SO am blogging to relieve it..

Craving for these currently:

1. Kepong's Char Kuey Teow, HK Prawn Chee Cheong Fun & Fried oyster egg
2. Jinjang's dimsum and bak kut teh
3. Nga pou rice near home
4. Jalan Ipoh's satay
5. Taman K Doh's pasar malam popiah and carrot cake
6. Taman Batu's yin yong and fried rice

Literally, my food cravings started since I tried that CKT (char kuey teow) two nights ago..
I think that uncle cincai fried it one. I've tried 2 times there and this time was the worst ever..
I seldom complain that much for food because we should be thankful with food..
But it was by far the worst ever CKT i've ever tasted here..
My landlady always says.."what's so nice bout CKT laa?" cause I always tell her where to get better CKT.. but eeeee, no more CKT here for some time!

Just can't let go of the cravings now... >.< ish...

Even if I go back home that time, most of the shops would start to close for business already due to CNY..

Cravingssss~~~~

3 comments:

Jerome said...

2molo Penang CKT.... YAHOOOO

SN said...

cheh~ Penang road and Mcallister road got nice ones, no need go to Gurney Drive coz there one not nice..

Jerome said...

burrppp