Sunday, March 7, 2010

Turn over a new leaf!

Hieee!! I'm back!
Okay, that was a loooong expired story. I didn't even blog much due to my current busy work. I do find times to read blogs but..hmm..to write blogs is now a procrastination:P

I didn't even hang around much in facebook, so you should know how much my busy life is..

Anyway, I was chatting to one of my ex-students when I was a temporary teacher back then. It was about 3 years plus since I've known some of them. Some are currently very, very good bloggers =)

One of my students, E, had been in touch with me during all these years. So I know how and what he was up to, as he confessed almost everything to me. Before this, I was kind of sad of how bad he had become due to the wrong mixture of friends. Peer pressure is just so so so important.. I was hoping that he'd turn over a new leaf, stop mixing that bad group of company, stop fighting, and will not get sick again due to negligence..

Somehow, it was more that i listen to, always nag him and always give the best advices that i could think of but I don't know the effectiveness much. He said I did helped wor..I don't know..

ANyway, the GOOD news is: -he has found a decent job recently! :D
At least a job that could be beneficial in the future, though I still doubt how long it'd last..*crosses fingers*

I'm glad that he did not turn into the bad group of friends :D :D :D

He has turned over a new leaf!
 Picture was from here :)
 so long~~ :D

No comments: