Thursday, February 11, 2010

Happy CNY!!

Hehe..before I leave for home, better leave a footprint here... hAppY Chinese New Year!!!

Going to have a good rest at home.
In fact, I didn't feel the mood earlier until today morning. Btw, I already got the 3rd Angpow already! =P So fast hor?
And I also got a stack of empty angpows from my landlady! (she asked those to be given to my mom since she can't use those as she's not married yet)

Got one angpow over here and two more back at home by one of our distanced relatives. Growing up older each year, the mood of getting angpow is less and less..probably because we see people of our age are already giving angpows and we are still (thick-face) in receiving it..(But in my family, we do give angpows to our parents and grandparents in return and as appreciation since all of us literally have jobs already)
In fact didn't want to receive angpows anymore because we are no longer kids- but if you act too 'po ma', people would feel uncomfortable also..
So just take it lo =P

Anyway, Happy happy ChiNeSe nEw yEaR and may all starts well and ends well too!!

 
Picture taken from here =)

So long~ Happy holidays!!
P/S : happy Valentine's Day too! 

No comments: