Monday, April 21, 2014

Even a grass flower is special enough

I saw some lalangs today on the way to office place but it was too far to be captured with my phone..
It was on the school's field actually:D
Really pretty leh....

At that moment, I was enjoying the lalang's beauty as it may be cut off by grass cutter very, very soon..

Just like these flowers that I had been observing...
You probably would feel funny, but I really got very disappointed when these were cut off by the grass cutter:((





I have a collection of flowers taken while
I was on the way to school (like those partially uploaded here).

Lessons: The beauty of life can be found everywhere, and for free~ =)
Remember that, peeps!

One with photo caption because I was busy editing it with a newly downloaded phone app in the bus soon after photographing it... The rest... ---> lazy me:p

P/S: i really don't understand why the font types and sizes are always mixed up so unprofessionally when I blogged with my phone...and I've always have to synchronise it again with pc if I remember..pls pardon me if you see a mixture of fonts and sizes...after all, as long as it is legible..and can be deciphered...- you know what I mean..

So long~

No comments: