Thursday, April 17, 2014

How many 5 years do we have?

Alrhough I personally much prefer the statement "how many 10 years do we have in our life?" ;
someone asked me on the 5-year billionaire question yesterday, and I hesitated.

My plant is about 4 years old in 4 months time...(I thought 5 coz this is my 5th year here..)


This plant had stood by me from thick to thin, up to down, inside out, waited for me when I go off for vacations, busy whole day in the lab or outside....

Okay nostalgic ones..

Okay okay, back to a more serious note..

How many 5 years do we have?
And, how many 5 years to make more differences in other people's life?
Do I dare to take up another challenge or this is it?
But the route is really, really a long, long one and I'm afraid that I cannot hold on any more... 

Lessons that I've been practicing: Live not to impress, but for ownself... 
Just like, we live to eat... 

=)

So long~

No comments: