Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Sobs...RIP Robin Williams

My fave show with him was numerous, and one really unforgettable is the "Dead Poet Society...


Candle image was googled so picture rights remain to the image's owner.

RIP Robin Williams....


Today, I was surprised that I was thought of when discussion is needed for that person's future project:) too bad la...things happen for a reason right....

And today, my junior helped to sit opposite me during lunch as one knows why I was so reluctant to join them for lunch..

Bad and good day.. 50-50

Subtle harassment is still ongoing...growing hatred but at the same time, CBB mood is turned on too..

As for the lab meeting, my boss was very 'face giving', asking me if he should disclose it and he didn't...hehe

List of eventful events though was initially shocked and saddened with the loss of Robin Williams..

My blog today is really *no face see* but I'm also not entirely in the blogging mood. Just to leave a short note..

So long..




No comments: