Sunday, August 17, 2014

Stalker emailed me...urgh

And so, the stalker has veryyyyyy thick elephant skin as what my mom says...

It was 2 messages last week
today early morning at 1.38 am, another email that says gratitude + a pdf containing the pictures of the notes that I have left to correct st*pid behaviour for work and those that I CBB to mention face-to-face from early this year in the workplace..

The psycho person actually took pictures of all these and put in the ppt pictures..for so many months!!!!

I reli, reli, reli can't understand why is it still going on??!!

What I have learned is:

A weird/stalker behaviour of 'constantly harassing' belongs to someone who is extremely selfish, no compassion, rigid and stubborn.

I do not know if these are true, just my two cents.

I've in fact, spoken to some people (close friends usually) and few admitted that they did this when they broke up, years ago, but not at this 30-ish age.
One that knows the stalker closely said, he has an innocent mind.

I was like..@@ is that innocence OR selfish?? 

I also updated my close friends of the chronological events, in case something is bound to happen *sobs*

Reminds me of those sending weird parcels to house etc..(those thrillers that I used to watch a lot)

But the CBB mode is somehow quite going on especially with the workload that I have before my holiday..
SIGH..


So long..




1 comment:

Jerome said...

stalker... wow