Monday, October 20, 2014

Thought the bad things have ended...

First of all, this is going to be a pretty negative post..

Thought all bad things have ended and will see triple rainbow, only to realise that I'm caught in another act of disappointment..

And seemed that the events that had happened are prolonged and not those short, crash courses during my graduate studies..

I still get harassed by stalkr through messages (which apparently I have finally changed the number and did not inform the rest of the related-circle on the number change, even the close lab members because letting them know would only cause them to tell lies)..
Although the messages sounded kind "ie if you need my help, please do not hesitate to find me" bla bla...
I showed the message to one my the lab members and the answer was "doesn't sound harmful"
To me, I also CBB whether you think I'm paranoid or not...
But it just reminds me of those thriller series when the kidnapper wants the one hiding to come out from the hiding place (while trying to run away/escape) and promises security, safety, no harms, etc..

I didn't even tell my ex-boss of the change of number...

Ie: if they know and when that idio* asks, they have to pretend. It's better if they don't know right? I'm still contactable anyway through some accounts that don't need phone number.

I am really glad that I have moved away too..though initially felt like new landlady is very fussy; but sooner I realised that she is understanding in some ways. And provided me some new guidance that I am quite happy at the meantime..


I also realised that some hopes can never be carried on so I chose to let go..

My previous friend contacted me again, to my surprise..Okay, I may think too much and contemplated too, but my ex landlady (which I visited her few days back to see her and get some letters because she had called me twice in 3 weeks to ask how I am) had mentioned this: 好马不吃回头草 when she asked me whether I want to move back or not..*guilty*
Literally speaking, the chinese idiom was used for the wrong meaning...
I told her that I didn't want her to wait and waste her source of income...and it's not a job, it's a room lahh =.=


Anyway, back to the story: although I think that this is overthinking: but
好马不吃回头草 is applicable to jobs and relationships..which reminds me of my past. Anywayyy, no turning back although I was contacted and there were signs/hints (okay okay i overthink~) cannnoooot perasan!

Then I also probably choose to let go of another haunting, prolonged crisis, it just wouldn't work I guess...

Then there is also this job thing that made me superbly disappointed... I thought it could end all the bad things le, but the recent news that I've heard made me...speechless. How could that someone be so no creditability??

Many stories in these recent months, and 2 years..and most of it prolonged, so much terrible than work-till-wee hours-labwork-no-results-days
:/


But on the other hand, kinda thankful with caring friends that wondered whether I'll fly off for work trip or not because I didn't bother to update them anymore after realising all these crisis. 

My another friend said "so dramatic lorr"
I fully agree.... :/

Anyway, I have to hang on, but not very sure of the brighter side anymore...
So long..

Thanks and Picture credits


P/S: Oh well, at least no more midnight-oil burnings! 

No comments: