Sunday, November 2, 2014

Finding solitude in drawing..




While searching for holiday mood +
solitude, I ended up polishing my drawing skills (procrastinated since ages ago =.=)

Well, we're supposed to squeeze the lemon juice out if life treats us as sour as lemon.

I was reading on some law and regulation  matters regarding to workforce stuffs yesterday night and realised that things seemed darker than it had seemed actually.. Ignorance is a bliss Hor :/ (bluff myself for few weeks =.=)

Now, what should I say? Squeeze lemon juice, make a lemonade and look at the bright side *pat pat

Maybe things won't be this bad leh? (Still bluffing myself.. No thanks)

I always prepare myself in the worse case scenario; don't know why I have such a lousy habit but usually that's how I prepare myself. Probably coz can't rely on anyone to help me a lot ba...

I guess that I also learned a lot these few months. What a funny experience lor; thought things would be better drastically (oh well, actually it did because I have more time to settle own things)
Less harassments (pity my friend that got harassed because of me)..

On the other side, more time means more me-time, reflections; back to square 1 but happy on one side; and uncertainties on the other side

Lessons:
1. Please do homework more carefully and no more relying on word of mouth or friends only (tough lesson for me lorrrr)

2. When we don't have hope, we'd have less disappointments (or
perhaps none). But stay motivated on the correct track because every passing minute cannot be refunded anymore.

3. No point regretting what has been done. Forget the past and fear not for the future (something that I got from watching the recent drama series on correctional behavior also). Meaningful:)

4. Be rational and keep calm. Things will happen in due course (as if fated lah); because rush rush also in the end is like that *urgh* or even worse/negatively unexpected..

Btw, we change when we meet the love of our life --> for better; I never changed much leh.. But I think over the years, I =.= ; I have surrounding friends that have changed because of me. This, adds me to another misery (a recent encounter). Probably because I was too ignorant all along due to busy, roller coaster life... *urgh

Kind of irritated actually :((

On the other hand, because I was relying on some people's help (you know la when desperate); things went worse. All were victimized. To put it safely, no win-win situation but more learning lessons. Time to get back on the feet after all the nightmares le...
Ganbatte!!!

P/s: the Madame Solittude is some manga series character.. Not sure if it's really misspelled that way.. Cbb :p

So long~

No comments: