Thursday, November 20, 2014

Be patient!

Hello..

The lesson for today:

BE PATIENT!!! These kinds of culture do happen, not what you had expected to have one side only. Really an inexperienced person (sigh! talking about myself and blabbing here paiseh)
How come so irrational today ah? :(
Please weigh PROs and CONs first =.= (I did, but insufficient)
Probably because of that fiery message I sent to someone in the morning for not keeping promises..

So desperate meh?? Oh well, it's something to remember in years to come but I really can't afford any mistakes to be taken as experiences at the moment... I wasn't always in this situation because I am quite a patient person, but today's (JUST ONLY) occasion would be labelled not as pro-active, but rather as desperate lorrrr...

Hopefully didn't get minus mark :/

I should take it as 'die die lah' as I had been in this mode for a long time since my graduation. Maybe because of mood changes ah? Haihz...no reasons can substitute my erm, over-reaction for today =.="




Picture credits and thank you

So long~







No comments: