Friday, January 30, 2009

A Farewell Concert


Nella Hunkins Chamber Recital- farewell concert was a perfect one!!

The six beautiful pieces of Beethoven's Piano Trio No.5 in D major 'Ghost trio' Op. 70 and Tchaikovsky Piano trio in A minor, Op. 50 were so stunning!!
Sooooo nice!Wonderful! Amazing!
:D

You can watch alternatives here..
Allegro
Largo assai (my fav)
Presto (also my fav)
Pezzo elegiaco
Tema con Variazioni
Risoluto e con fuoco (sorry, can't find)

(even harder to remember than microorganisms' names!)


We were awed in the hall. No one dared to make a single noise when the three talented people were playing with their piano, violin and cello instruments.
And, when they've finished a piece, the hall would be quiet for 3 seconds and then..ta daaaa...some would cough, whisper to the next person, check handphone messages or flip brochures;)
Then, when they start performing again- everything will become static. The r-e-a-l static type.
It''s like everyone knows that they should hold their breath and it's fatally wrong to make even a single sound.

Geok, you must come with me next time if there are any other events that you are interested at. They're open for all!

So long~~

6 comments:

玉=Jade said...

Yeap, count me in!!! thanks

SN said...

I collect $$ wan wor.. service charges:p
Will let you know if got lah. always got one.
Valentines one coming soon;)

玉=Jade said...

whoa, just the perfect mood..hehe

SN said...

Yep, exactly. In fact, one event was held yesterday evening. Nice ler... but I didn't go cause initially got discussions:( Nevermindlah, we got for the next one after I get new updates on it:)

玉=Jade said...

Ok, tell me in advance so I can plan my schedule. Very busy de, you kw...hehe

SN said...

wahaha...yalo. VIP wor..