Monday, January 12, 2009

Life choices

Yes, life choices.
She was worried but she accompanied me while I ate.
In return, I accompanied her until she made one of the largest choice in her life- to choose a pHD topic and a good supervisor in 30 minutes' time.

It was a life choice but she had to choose that fast.
And I've contributed slightly while enjoying the process at the same time.
It was an eye-opener to me. I did not know that they are doing extensive research in bioengineering. WOW. I was seriously amazed with those works.

You know, how engineering is used to combine cells? Or tendons, or ligaments?
Or in curing scarring as scarring could obstruct biochemical systems?
Or how you modulate tissues so that it could be used biologically?
This is what I call science. And contribution to mankind. I could feel the surge of interest when I read it. Really, it's marvelous!
And there were lots, lots more..

The advancement in technology is great:)

No comments: