Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Blood donation in NUS

Anyone interested??

It's called 'Blood Donation Drive'
-organised by Red Cross Humanitarian Network for NUS chapter.

Date : 17th-20th Feb 09, Tue- Fri
Time : 10am-4pm
Venue: MPSH 4

Criteria:
age 16-60 (parental/guardian consent is needed for 16 and 17 years old donors)
Weight : at least 45kg
NOT suffering from any sickness (flu, sore throat,..in short: feel well and healthy-lah)

For registration: Please email bdd09sigup@yahoo.com.sg

with: full name, matric number, handphone, email, and which time slot you are interested.
Slots are available from 10am to 3.30pm, and slot lasts for 30 mins each.

I got this brochure today and the student who gave me the brochure said thanks in advanced:P
Okay, I'm at least helping to promote this. Please donatee!!

Then, I overheard the group of students who walked in front of me taking this brochure and complaining "Everything also want to donate!"

Hmm.. I wonder how many things they've donated then:P

No comments: