Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Sweetest smile

Yesterday, I was rushing to school earlier to get some things done. On the way walking to the bus stop, which is about 7 minutes away, my mind was flooded with various things. Everything just kept on popping up. Thinking and thinking...

My bus was not here yet.

Suddenly, my attention was caught on to a little Chinese girl of age 4-5.
I think she was very happy getting the drink from her mother as the latter passed her the drink.
There was no conversation between them.
But the cute girl continued smiling the most innocent, sweetest and happiest smile for a long time.
Or so I felt it.
10 secs maybe?

I was standing there, watching her only.
I was stunned.
I was cheered up too!
Then when her smile faded, her mother was looking at me.
I gave a quick smile and boarded my bus.

And I really regretted for not capturing that moment.
Arrgh....

Never mind, here's a substitute.



1 comment:

玉=Jade said...

The innocence of childhood