Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Friendship

Friends
Remain
And
Never
Can
End

Remember this acronym?

In fact, I don't really see much truth on this. Possibly because, most 99% friends use friends than actually, preserving a friendship.

But what I heard of yesterday night was a great story:)

How a person is changed drastically from A to B, physically and mentally.
It's like a new person!
Well, I think it's not really that different, to me, you've changed to a much much wiser person. The phrase that you always use- 'from experience, from experience and from experience'.
So much of experiences ar?
Everything also from experiences.
:P

Hmm...but true, I have similar cases but definitely not as drastic as yours.
My teachers are many and transient, err, mostly.

But, I'm truly inspired.
You're very very lucky, Kuan Ming.
Really lucky.
It's even better than striking a lottery ok!

And I'm glad that you treasure it fully.
By the way, who's BOSS no 1??

If Boss no. 2 is so meaningful already, the first one must be even greater!

P/S: What I am today is also a result of changes from many, many people that had come across my life. To me, I am really thankful for them because experienced people taught me more than anything else that I've learned in this world. Thank you, guys!!
a BIG HUG to all of you!!
Emo blog early in the morning:P

So long~~

4 comments:

玉=Jade said...

Saw liao, is it these the article you was telling me about?

SN said...

no ar. wanted you to see the farewell concert one..

玉=Jade said...

Hehe, paiseh!

SN said...

keke..:P