Sunday, May 31, 2009

Weeks gone by

These few weeks lately had been some highlighting weeks for me.
Personal stuffs I guess..
I'm learning to look more positively like what they told me so =)
Look more at the brighter side, and put less emphasize on myself. After all, we should not take ourselves seriously.. well well, how true is this?

Still learning..

One of my friends was diagnosed with kidney stone today, which gave me another blow. I hope he'll be fine and recover soon. And so people, pleaseee, drink more water!

I have stuffs to blog on and pictures but lagging
So excuse me and let me end this with this song


2 comments:

Susan Ong said...

Work seriously when in job,
Enjoy properly when in leisure.
Then, there is no more regret when we turn back to view the path we had gone. :)

SN said...

Yup. To leave footsteps where we walked by will be most meaningful. But, I'm still drawing the line of life right now.. And I'm still learning..
But, we will draw together;)