Thursday, August 1, 2013

Lessons learned: say no when you feel so

I have this deep sense of responsibilities when people asked for my help. And I'm way disappointed with myself for this.
I've finally learned this in a hard, hard way; that is: to say no when you just want to. And protect yourself. Sometimes, many thing just CBB anymore...

Please, please let me plant this in my mind!

I'm kind of disappointed that I only learn when I meet selfish people. And usually, a few events are needed to trigger this and not just once. Sigh
I'm just low in EQ I guess:(

And I've to learn not to trust people that easily anymore, despite their promises. But I'll continue keeping my words as I always will, and never hurt any party the way I do not want to be treated.

Lessons learned.. I confess here: I'm deeply disappointed with you bunch of selfish people..
Perhaps, I'm just not up to this game.. Or perhaps, I just care too much of others' feelings..

And now, I'm way too disappointed..

Sigh, I really need to go back to my happy self and not posting these kind of emo events anymore..

The gift hunting, farewell and karaoke sessions are more than enough to remember this- for.life.

No comments: