Monday, July 29, 2013

Practicality of human beings

Today's gonna be quite a negative post to convey my negative feeling...
Someone is leaving.. And the person that seemed closest to this person seemed to be so reluctant in sharing the farewell gift..=.=
While some of the rest also seemed cant be bothered..
Somehow I think they're so so so practical that I really, really felt disappointed
Sigh..
Is this the culture of people these days?
I felt so bad that I realised I probably can't survive in such a harsh world..
I guess I'm more emotions-feelings-type-of-person..
But I really don't want to change to become like that..
Is money so important until....?
And another one is, I should have just chosen the cheaper gift (which I think is more suitable/appropriate and budget suitable for the students-I was thinking of a good quality formal jacket) than to accept the other person's idea (and yet now seemed a bit reluctant too after realizing have to pay for other things ie meal and k-ok) to prevent this practicality issue
I really bu shuang...
If I buy an expensive gift for this person from myself is rather easier than to spend practically whole day for the gift sharing.. Just to zzzzz...with such an emotion
I haven't even complained that the mall was so crowded until I have to go to some waiting area for ships to depart to sit there for an hour..
Sigh
Feel like making the wrong decision.. Voluntarily.. And now regret sigh

The world's not all about money and money only ah! Sober man...sigh
Sick of it..

Miss my beloved loyal doggie...so so much

No comments: