Thursday, December 25, 2014

Flashbacks



I used to be the one wishing the opposite party on special occasions. Now it is the bounce back. Surprised but..

I wouldn't really want to think much; but I would never want to contact my past and  offer help because it would be really hurtful to do so; unless I have plans to reconcile.

That said, meaning: I do not have the guts nor interests in becoming very friends again with my past. 

Maybe I haven't let go still? (That is worst case scenario) *urgh*

Well, unfortunately, the opposite had happened to my past.

On an unrelated story, I understand that some actions need a lot of guts.. But soulmates? (Oh just saw a confession of a girl who had confessed to a guy because she felt right)

I would still be traditional: the guy should make the first move. If he's not daring enough to even make the first move, how to rely on him for future decisions..zzz =.=

My ego is really high huh? Truly admit this =.=

Anyway, merry Xmas and happy new year! Let past be bygones~ 

A new exciting avenue is coming soon, I hope ( sometimes I feel so tired with disappointed excitements nowadays) :/

So long~ 


No comments: