Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Back

I'm back

This was one long week that I've learned much..in terms of life lessons

Managed to meet some people but again, couldn't meet few more. Haih..
Worst is that I can't even meet my brother, and he'll be back in 2 days' time..!
But will be meeting him again soon, I hope.
It's always like that- you can't get all that you've wished for, right?

And am glad to have spent much of my time talking to my grandma.
My heart aches deeply whenever I see her..in fact, it makes me kind of phobia to enter her room whenever she's eating. She wouldn't want to eat but we'll try to pester her to eat. And this goes on every now and then..
I wonder why she has turned to this.
If only she had stronger wills..
If only she's happier now and then..
But I do salute her strength. I wonder if I would be that strong..

And when she held my hands tightly when I said I'm leaving back here..
It had never been so weird and saddening before..

I will blog on my LCCT trips to both Changi and KL's soon..

No comments: