Sunday, May 17, 2009

Labrador Nature Reserve

When they've decided to leave at 1.30 pm to Labrador Reserve Park, a small natural forest reserve near Pasir Panjang, I was a bit shocked.

I mean, going to a park when the sun is scorching hot is like a ....... to me.

But out of curiosity, I decided to tag along.
To my surprise, it was not hot at all! It was very cooling and relaxing. So peaceful and nice. What's more, I get to observe some squirrels and biawaks.

The pictures will describe more..

When on the beach..
Two stranded caterpillars on the beach
So clean and nice


And when on the bridge overlooking the blue ocean



When fishing is not allowed

And these two uncles, initially from the other side of the bridge thought they had caught up a huge mermaid (Mei len yu) but realised later that their baits got entangled..

One stranded crab holding on in the middle of the sea

Daydreaming..

Remember these?? The barnacles?

Looking forward for more nature reserves later on=)

No comments: