Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Busy week

Boss just gave me another 20 papers to read =.="

We have a very, very important audit next Monday and Tuesday, which we had files and procedures to read. Furthermore, we have mock audit almost every week because of this.

Just came back from another meeting.

My experiments have not been going that well also..though I've spent almost 12 hours in lab everyday
I wonder how long do I need to learn and perform better..

Been so blur with all these..wish I could have a more efficient speed in everything somehow
Really feel like a snail at times..

4 comments:

Q said...

Jz try ur best, my friend! U need to crawl, only walk n run....hav faith :D

SN said...

Thanks a lot!! *hugs* I must learn from you lah, always so positive =) I don't have much faith anymore..I rely more on hope only. Saw ah dai's comments, i think she's more severe. I was hoping I can be more open like her..

玉=Jade said...

Best of luck, dear

SN said...

Thx..:) audit stuffs done liao. now left others..